Forum

TOPIC: Overlord: Dark Legend

Overlord: Dark Legend 10 years 3 months ago #368002

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Overlord: Dark Legend is an upcoming 2009 third-person action-adventure game developed by Climax Studios and published by Codemasters for the Wii.[1] It will be a continuation of the 2007 video game Overlord, released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Rather than a port of the original video game to the Nintendo Wii console, Dark Legend will be designed completely from scratch to allow a native Wii gaming experience and so the controls have to be redesigned to allow the players to control the character using the Wii remote.
You can find the latest video footage of the game Here at IGN.com. It kind of reminds me of Fable a little bit, really looks good visually (Wii Standards) and looks like a fun game with a story (hopefully a good one). I'm keeping an eye out for this one; seems to be a good amount of games coming out these forth coming month's for the Wii and me without enough money for them all, a shame.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Overlord: Dark Legend 10 years 3 months ago #368060

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I liked the first one, I dunno how well it would work with wii though
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Overlord: Dark Legend 10 years 3 months ago #368104

From previews i've heard nothing but really positive things about the graphics and gameplay. I look forward to this game. Maybe not at launch depending on reviews and such but it's definetly something on my list of games to play eventually.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin