Forum

TOPIC: Good Wii Games?

Good Wii Games? 10 years 3 months ago #366209

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
So looks like this weekend I'll finally complete the building of my PS-Wii60 system. :DSuggestions for games?I'm planning on getting these Wii titles;Super Mario GalaxyLegend of Zelda Twilight PrincessRayman Raving RabbidsSuper Smash Bros.I'm thinking about Animal Crossing, but reviews are such that it may be a rental.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Good Wii Games? 10 years 3 months ago #366210

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Punch-Out! looks promising.

Good Wii Games? 10 years 3 months ago #366214

That Wario Land game for Wii is alright. Very very pretty. I'd say it's worh a play.Okami for Wii is a good addition if you like Zelda. Plus even if you've played it before the Wii version has skipable cut scenes unlike the PS2 version which is really nice since some of them can go for 20 + minutes.House of the Dead Overkill is fun, although not for people who don't like light gun games, or swearing because, as a recent article said, it has more of that then any other game, ever.Tenchu 4 is worth a rental because it's not for everybody.If you like One Piece the anime that game, One Piece Unlimited Cruise, is a good Zelda style game. Definitely rough around the edges, but it's a licensed game so that's expected.De Blob is a lot of fun and a lot like Katamari as a 3d Platformer. Deadly Creatures is a lot of fun, and has a lot of style. Story is a bid odd but it's a game where you play a Scorpion and a Tarantula so that's to be expected.Some people call me crazy but I like Onechanbara. I got it for 360 and Wii. It's not a great by any stretch but I like playing it sometimes.Trauma Center is fun. It's not as hard as people say. The game judges you more on time than anything. Just remember that and it's actually not that hard. Try and get an S rank though and it does get a lot harder. If your a fan of violence and chopping people up than Madworld is a good pickup. It's like the Running Man, mixed with Sin City.No More Heroes is required if you own a Wii I think at this point. Just get it. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Good Wii Games? 10 years 3 months ago #366360

Metroid Prime 3.EDIT: If you've played a previous animal crossing game, then go play it again rather than buying it for wii. Otherwise you may as well get it... reviews mostly were bad not because the game is bad, but because it's nigh on exactly the same as it predecessors.
I refuse to have a decent signature