Forum

TOPIC: Mystery Nintendo Title

Mystery Nintendo Title 10 years 4 months ago #365546

link
If DeMatteo's prediction of a "key" Nintendo game out this year is true (and if it turns out to be a Wii game), the demand may stay steady. The CEO told CNBC, "They haven't given us any insight, but they have told us to reserve [shelf] space." Both CNBC and IGN speculate that it could be a new Wii Zelda.
What do you hope or think it will be?For me at this point the only thing that will get me to play the Wii is a Zelda, Mario or Metroid game. Although, a Kid Icarus, Star Fox or Donkey Kong game would be worth a rental.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mystery Nintendo Title 10 years 4 months ago #365564

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
While I hope it will be Wii Zelda... I doubt it. The cycle is probably to short for Mario. Metroid... the developer quit right? Ummm.. Animal Crossing is already out... SSBB is out... um.. Punch-Out I think should move units.. but that has ben annouced... I GOT IT; Wii Sport 2 featuring Hi Li!:mario:

Mystery Nintendo Title 10 years 4 months ago #365572

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
A Kid Icarus game with the character model of Pit from SSBB with be a cool surprise.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Mystery Nintendo Title 10 years 4 months ago #365648

2D Metroid, F-Zero or Kid Icarus... maaaaaybe a Star Fox game, though Q-games doesn't want to make it (which probably isn't a bad thing).With the recent announcement of Spirit Tracks, and only 3 years since Twilight Princess... it's unlikely to be Zelda if it's meant to be out by the end of the year.Meanwhile it's too soon for a Mario game, and retro isn't working on a (3D) Metroid title.
I refuse to have a decent signature

Mystery Nintendo Title 10 years 4 months ago #365799

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I love me some donkey kong.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.