Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR!

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #363034

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 4 months ago #363203

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
My whole family plays animal crossing. I always knew there was something wrong with the Mayor. Is Mayor of animal crossing the new ceiling cat? I love the media being stupid as usual. You'd think they'd play or try it since it's so hard to connect to anyone. The fact that I have to pick up the phone to goto another town is horrible.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 4 months ago #363262

Davidb69;363203 wrote:
My whole family plays animal crossing. I always knew there was something wrong with the Mayor. Is Mayor of animal crossing the new ceiling cat?
Or maybe the next ceiling mayor?;)
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 4 months ago #364065

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 4 months ago #364148

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
@GenoBaby is smackin' it up in Animal Crossing: City Folk. http://raptr.com/GenoBabyabout 3 hours ago from Raptr
  • Page: