Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR!

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362910

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
gmachina - gaming news in bulk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362930

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
But.....I only play the GameCube version......how can I be an online predator?And I like Mayor Tortimer, he's always nice to me and gives me things, and has the best candy and............:shock: :( :cry: :smt010 :D

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362932

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
More awesome news reporting devoid of all facts. Cool.

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362937

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Lord Moon;362930 wrote:
But.....I only play the GameCube version......how can I be an online predator?And I like Mayor Tortimer, he's always nice to me and gives me things, and has the best candy and............:shock: :( :cry: :smt010 :D
You're only an online predator if your gamecube is purple.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362952

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;362937 wrote:
You're only an online predator if your gamecube is purple.
Oh, whew, close one there. Mine's black. OK off to church now. Father O'Kelly told me he was gonna teach me some special bible lessons today.:D

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362960

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
Animal Crossing allows children to interact with complete strangers, encouraging them to exchange notes, items, and "favors" in order to reach the next level in the game.NIIIIICE

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362963

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
I was going to Photoshop Mayor Tortimer on that, but CS4 sucks.
gmachina - gaming news in bulk

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362970

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Pedo bear? At Allgames? Nooooooooo.

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362972

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Wait....I live in Missouri....Does this mean I am going to get MO.lested. Sorry couldn't resist. Yeah, this story actually made on to a station here in St Louis. You would think that people here in the big city would be able to sort the good stories from the down right "backwoods, buttfuckin', banjo playin', its a slow day in central MO we've got no news to report lets make some up" stories. Fuckin' Retarded.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Do you play Animal Crossing? Are you an adult? Then you're a SEXUAL PREDATOR! 10 years 5 months ago #362974

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Do you play Animal Crossing? No. Are you an adult? Yes. Phew!, that was close. I guess I don't qualify. I never knew that becoming an adult would put me 50% closer to being a sexual predator.
  • Page: