Forum

TOPIC: Club Nintendo

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355364

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I tried to transfer my account but, It will not let me register after putting in all my information. It says that a user with the same name and address has already registered. I can't seem to log in though. Anyone else have this problem?EDIT: I realized what I did wrong. I didn't put the correct Email in during the transfer. You have to put the email address you used when you signed up for My Nintendo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355490

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Sadly I only have 280 coins, but come Christmas I should be eligible to get some stuff, though I may just save up for that game-in-watch ds game (I believe thats what it is).
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355494

• JoEDigiTECH
I have 400 points right now. I'm going to save up for the game also. I wish there were more prizes though. It is a nice little bonus though.

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355503

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
Bastards would not let me get coins for any of my VC games or even some Wii games.

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355525

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah, don't think I got some coins for a few Wii games or my DS web Browser though it's registered.

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355633

For the games I had already registered, like Mario Galaxy, they let me get the full points from doing the survey thing.Either way I still haven't gotten anything with my points. I will probably get the cards though.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #355714

one of my friends has been in the japanese club nintendo for quite some time now.they mostly just give you trinkets to put on your ds, but occasionally he got something pretty cool (the smg ost and a collection of game and watch games for the ds come to mind).wonder if the prizes are different out here.

Club Nintendo 10 years 6 months ago #357150

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
The planets must have aligned, I finally was able to log in and do some survey's. I got a ways to go though for any prizes.

Club Nintendo 10 years 3 weeks ago #372172

• JoEDigiTECH
Here is a big update:Club Nintendo subscribers will have their statuses reset on June 30th this year. You will be able to keep your coins but you will lose your Gold or Platinum status. For those of you that don't know this (I didn't) there are more surveys for many of the games after the registration survey. They are called post play surveys. There is word out there that Platinum member might get a prize at the end of the CLub Nintendo year. I will foward more details if I find them but I'm at work right now.

Just Recieved my first Club Nintendo Gift! 9 years 8 months ago #381707

• True
  • Stage A - 1
I only had enough Coins to get the calendar, but it's better than nothing. Pics.http://dc127.4shared.com/img/143713704/46cec44e/ClubN_1.jpg?sizeM=7http://dc127.4shared.com/img/143713900/4b3d2d5d/ClubN_2.jpg?sizeM=7http://dc127.4shared.com/img/143713904/4c50e944/ClubN_3.jpg?sizeM=7