Forum

TOPIC: Club Nintendo

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354464

The site is up. I can't get pass the email field in registration though.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354466

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Will this carry over all the games I have already registered and the surveys I have already done?

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354468

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
How am I already a member?
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354475

You got to register with the same email as your old my nintendo account and then everything should work fine.Worked fine for me and I don't even use that old email anymore.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354563

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I registered with my old nintendo account, and I can't log in. It keeps saying my password is wrong, or that transferring my old account is easy, and that I should click the join button and do so. I've gone through the loop 3 times. It figures that Nintendo would have problems with something online like this. It's like they don't know how to "work the Internet."

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354578

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan;354468 wrote:
How am I already a member?
You had a Nintendo account already. It took me almost a half an hour to remember my username I used there in 2004 because they will only let you reset your password and wont tell you your username. Also the site has been so slow today I couldn't register anything.

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354619

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Sweet!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354628

I registered enough old DS and Wii stuff to get 630 points. My brother borrowed some of my Wii games though so when I get those I should have enough to get to 800.I'm just not sure what I should get.I'm pretty sure the sites being hammered with like a million people trying to register and get stuff so it's definetly not running very well.Hopefully within the next week it will be working properly.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #354844

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I finally got it work, and Mario Kart DS was already registered, waiting for the survey to be filled out. Instant 30 coins! Nice! I'll be going through and registering my back catalogue soon.

Club Nintendo 10 years 11 months ago #355004

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
So is the site down or up or what? I managed to get "transfered" over, but then when I went to do a survey the site went back to the "Join Club Nintendo" page and has been there ever since, even when I try to sign in.