Forum

TOPIC: New Punch-Out coming to the Wii

New Punch-Out coming to the Wii 10 years 6 months ago #369039

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
It is a very good game. The motion controls work well enough, but I usually just use the controller sideways. The balance board is cool, but it has a delay that makes it almost useless. I really like this game, the only thing that is bothering me is that sound it makes on the circuit loading screens. That sound is the most annoying sound I have ever heard in my life.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Punch-Out coming to the Wii 10 years 6 months ago #369451

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I got up through Soda Popinski and I have to say I love the game. It is definitely reminiscent of the NES and SNES versions of the games. The graphics are solid by Wii standards. The music really doesn't do it for me, the mixes are kind of weak in my opinion. Controls, I'm still getting use to the need to dodge in a certain direction. In the NES version I always went left and that habit is hard to break. Practice mode was a big help getting by the Great Tiger and his new moves. Overall I give it a 8, because of the meh music, lack of online multiplayer and the fact that they should have used the in game engine to produce the cut scenes. It is great fun and everyone should at least rent it. It would be a buy if it had online multiplayer or if you just can't get enough of Punch-Out!

New Punch-Out coming to the Wii 10 years 6 months ago #369509

This will definitely be the next game I purchase.Hopefully soon. I am a bit disappointed with the lack of online though.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]