Forum

TOPIC: Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports.

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 10 months ago #231047

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I think its only november 1st they are taking preorders to stop that whole "I preordered the second it was announced ha ha" thing that happened with the 360 (well in my area at least) so everyone gets a fair chance.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231125

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
At Target.com, mo9st of the EA Wii games are listed as being 59.99!!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231131

alexsan wrote:
I think its only november 1st they are taking preorders to stop that whole "I preordered the second it was announced ha ha" thing that happened with the 360 (well in my area at least) so everyone gets a fair chance.
eh, they didn't do a preorder at all for the n64wouldn't surprise me if they just forbid anyone from doing preorders
- six years and counting, damn -

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231169

• Blank
True wrote:
Holy Crap, I just noticed that the Nintendo Wii comes out 2 days after the Ps3 Launch. Talk about a Geekn' weekend! I wonder how this will also put a damper on the Ps3 Launch. Nintendo fanboys harassing the Sony fanboys waiting in line on Friday, Sony fanboys harrassing Nintendo Fanboys on Sunday, lol.
I never knew the terms existed anymore. :confused:

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231170

Funnydale wrote:
Sorry, but the PS3 fanboys will just throw their Playstation 3 consoles at the Nintendo fanboys and kill them.
You say throw their Playstation 3 "consoles" plural, as if each store is going to get more than one of them.I'll just get both consoles next summer. But I do have to say the 360 line drama I had was kind of enjoyable... in hindsight.
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231182

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Blank wrote:
I never knew the terms existed anymore. :confused:
What terms?

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231183

• The_Raven
  • Stage A - 2
Don't know if you saw the Gamestop/EBgames deals going on with pre-orders, but it sounds stupid as hell.It's for one week only starting this monday.The ONLY way you can pre-order the Wii or PS3 is by TRADING IN $50 worth of videogames.You are garunteed a Wii or PS3 system, but not garunteed getting it at launch.Pretty silly if you ask me.

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231186

• Frequency
  • Stage B - 2
The_Raven wrote:
Don't know if you saw the Gamestop/EBgames deals going on with pre-orders, but it sounds stupid as hell.It's for one week only starting this monday.The ONLY way you can pre-order the Wii or PS3 is by TRADING IN $50 worth of videogames.You are garunteed a Wii or PS3 system, but not garunteed getting it at launch.Pretty silly if you ask me.
That's just the company trying to get the most out of these launches. $50 of trade-ins is like 10 games. Totally bogus deal.Yeah I just said bogus.

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231254

• The_Raven
  • Stage A - 2
Whew, GoNintendo called up Gamestop and the 50 dollar trade in deal is true. However, It's only in Hawaii and Guam for now on a test run. If it does good over there it'll be brought over.Gamestop/EB still doesn't know when they'll be taking pre-orders in the states though, so while we dont have to trade in games to pre-order, we still can't pre-order Monday till they figure out how many shipments their getting.

Offical Wii Price: 250$, Ships with Wii Sports. 12 years 9 months ago #231255

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Well, Best Buy isn't taking pre-orders. Just got back from one store and the guy said they had a lot of problems with the Xbox360 pre-ordering thing, "It just caused too many problems" he said. He's not sure they will not at all have a pre order system as it gets closer to launch though.