Forum

TOPIC: Beyond: Two Souls

Beyond: Two Souls 5 years 9 months ago #398683

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
Got my copy today really enjoying it so far if you liked heavy rain you should like this as well and they have improved the controls so it does not feel like one quick time event over and over like heavy rain did at times.
Only thing that i thourt was a cop out was the bonus content in the special edition does not come on the disc or DVD its all DLC only but i can not really argue since i managed to get it on amazon for £32 for preordering it early :)
There is also a Demo on PSN if you want to check it out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beyond: Two Souls 5 years 9 months ago #398684

• damien14273
  • Level 1
  • Thank you received: 5
I got the same deal as you man, thought the special edition stuff was excellent as I didn't expect anywhere near that amount of content. Theme, avatars, making of and soundtrack on top of the awesome steelbook and additional in game content, brilliant package. For my thoughts on the game well listen to tuesdays 42 Level One live only on Allgames to find out!

Beyond: Two Souls 5 years 9 months ago #398686

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
I finished my first playthru today and i would say that took me 10-12 hours i enjoyed the story and there are some more endings i can unlock and other things to see if i had done things different and so on.
I would say if you liked heavy rain and telltales walking dead you will enjoy this as its more like a interactive movie then a game and its worth playing but you will be done with it in a few days so its worth renting or picking up after a price drop.

Beyond: Two Souls 5 years 8 months ago #398699

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Finally just played the demo and liked it (loved Heavy Rain!) so I now must pick this up. Reason I didn't get it right off is because I'm starting to get backed up with games now to play and finish, lol and the holiday released games are coming! Gawd. Will probably get with when the price drops.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by True.