Forum

TOPIC: .detuned

.detuned 9 years 10 months ago #381158

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
So after reading the description I was intrigued enough to plunk down the $2.99 for .detuned.
It is a user-driven music visualizer that allows you to create your own visual performance to accompany your favorite music tracks on the XMB, simply by using the SIXAXIS controller to manipulate and interact with objects within a scene.
Ok, so. In some ways it's a bit like Linger in Shadows in that it's very much surreal art, but much more interactive than Linger in Shadows. And if you are a trophy hunter it does have some. But the problem is, it gets old quick. Yeah you can "manipulate and interact with objects within a scene"........wait, you can manipulate and interact with an object within the scene.Check out the screen shots; Introducing .detunedYou can manipulate the guy, Rob, in the chair and that is about it. You can inflate his head into a balloon, mushroom shape, "vampire" or elephant head. You can make him twitch around in the chair or dance around the chair.In a couple of the modes you can tweek the background colors and the music as it plays, but for the most part all of the manipulation is of Rob.If you are really into surreal art you might like it. It you are stoned trippin' on some good LSD or 'Shrooms you'll love it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

.detuned 9 years 10 months ago #381183

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Might get it for the trophies and just to have it.Only 3 bucks. I wipe my ass with 3 bucks.And then I spend it on PSN. B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.