Forum

TOPIC: Lost my job, but I got something better now

Lost my job, but I got something better now 10 years 1 month ago #380845

Man, the last few months have been rough, but I found something cool that I gotta give props to. I’ve been a ‘lurker’ on this forum for a while, and I’ve gotten a lot out of it, and it’s time I give back a bit. I had a great job working in the IT industry for the last 3 years after I graduated from ITT tech. But the crappy economy has effected everything, including the IT industry. Anyway, long story short, I got laid off a few months back and couldn’t find anything. The job market sucks right now, and I’ve got a wife and child to support, and It’s been rough not having a job.Last month one of my friends, who also lost his job, told me about his new job he found. He was doing work from home stuff, and I thought, “yeah, another work at home scam, stuffing envelopes or whatever”. Anyway, he said that’s not what it was. I took a closer look to see if it was bogus or not. They do market research for big companies like Blockbuster video, target, dominos pizza, etc. I figured if those companies were involved, I should at least look into the job. Anyway, I did, not I got good pay and a steady job. I started working a month ago as a ‘online product analyst’ and it’s been sweet. I get t work from home, and I get paid every couple weeks.I don’t know if they are hiring right now or not, but I just want to throw this out there because it’s real, and if you need a good job in this crappy economy, its worth checking out. Just my 2 cents.Anyway, u can check them out at http://www.gyrismarketingreport.com and see if theyre hiring now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost my job, but I got something better now 10 years 1 month ago #380850

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
OMG, if it worked for him, it can work for me too!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Lost my job, but I got something better now 10 years 1 month ago #380851

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
I don't see any way this could NOT work!

Lost my job, but I got something better now 10 years 1 month ago #380864

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
maaaaaan, ill suck yo DICK fo a cheeseburga maaaaan

Lost my job, but I got something better now 10 years 1 month ago #380884

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
wasn't this same post posted like two days ago?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo