Forum

TOPIC: Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374460

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Blocking the PS3 will improve the product?!?!?!? Say what?Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails
Last month, streaming video service Hulu began blocking the PlayStation 3's web browser from accessing its content, a practice that continues to this day without official explanation. But customer service has attempted to explain the decision, somewhat cryptically.G4 received a response from Hulu that might leave one more bewildered about the change than not having read it. Hulu calls the change a "tough decision," a move the company makes "when we believe it improves our long-term prospects to build a more enduring, legal solution to that same problem."Hulu is a joint venture between NBC Universal and Fox Entertainment, offering television shows and movies to North America.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374463

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Its definitely a copyright issue, Hulu has been trying to block Boxee from using there service as well.

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374482

I only went to Hulu on my PS3. Now that its blocked, Fuck 'em.They pulled a bitch move and took their ball and went home.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374496

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
Oh well, I guess they dont want us to watch shows legitimately...back to torrents I guess...download, put on usb drive and load onto my ps3 to watch instead.

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374501

J0HN-666-McCLANE;374482 wrote:
I only went to Hulu on my PS3. Now that its blocked, Fuck 'em.They pulled a bitch move and took their ball and went home.
That's the only time I went there too. I haven't used Hulu since either.

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374515

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Hulu is a joint venture between NBC Universal and Fox Entertainment, offering television shows and movies to North America.
So North America only comprises of the US now?

Hulu Tries To Explain Why It's Blocking The PS3, Fails 10 years 4 months ago #374573

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Lol dirty Canadians, sticking your noses in the big boys business.Why don't you let the grown ups handle the grown up problems? B)