Forum

TOPIC: Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 1 month ago #374007

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Lately, I've been on a huge Burnout kick and I'm nowhere near done with it.So I was seeing if anybody on AG wanted to get some games going sometime. So I figured, let's have a thread for it and see how it does!I'm really itching for just some 8 player showtime battles :P but I also wanna try and get the Wildcats Baseball stadium trophy.Anyone up for some? I'm working all night but I've got an hour or so right now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 1 month ago #374025

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Also, if anyone downloaded it they should totally game share it with me.

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 1 month ago #374031

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
I got odd work hours. So if you're on midnight - 3am (PST) you can catch me. I have a lot to do in the game yet myself.Oh and fuck the gameshare, it's a greatest hits game and it's one of those games you should pay for. The dev's deserve to be paid for their work on this one. You can get it used cheap.Pony up ya cheap bastard.

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 1 month ago #374059

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I just started playing it, im down to play!!!! friday night good?
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 1 month ago #374094

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I'll play sometime, except whenever I turn it on I always spend half an hour updating and installing stuff.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 1 month ago #374374

I play it from tme to time. I downloaded the cops and robbers pack, I still haven't touched thit yet. If anyone is interested in playing with me just add me to your friends list.

Burnout Paradise: Thread of Online-ing, and Anyone Still Playing It 10 years 3 weeks ago #374991

• jbo2891
  • Level 2
I still find myself going on burnout binges.. i'll add you guys, i only have big surf island though.
"It could be a crackhead dat got hold to the wrong stuff!"[gamercard]jbo2891[/gamercard][psnid]jbo2891[/psnid]