Forum

TOPIC: Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch)

Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch) 10 years 1 month ago #372838

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
One would hope these will find their way to the rest of the world, right now Japan only.Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch) 10 years 1 month ago #372839

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
So retarded. I hate that Square sells those games separately now. FF 1 & 2 should be bundled together physical copy or not. The crap they pulled on the PSP is ridiculous.

Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch) 10 years 1 month ago #372841

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Glad I still have my Dawn of Souls copy.
Signature

Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch) 10 years 1 month ago #372847

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;372839 wrote:
So retarded. I hate that Square sells those games separately now. FF 1 & 2 should be bundled together physical copy or not. The crap they pulled on the PSP is ridiculous.
True, but if it comes to PSN at $5-$6 each that's fine with me. Considering that it's not changed much from the PS1 release. PSP versions were a bit overpriced for what you got.

Original Final Fantasy, Mega Man Hit PSN (With A Catch) 10 years 1 month ago #372879

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
PSP versions had packaging, oh what digital download can accomplish. I'm waiting till they release the whole Final Fantasy library on the PSN, its bound to happen someday.