Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: And people hate Microsoft points...

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372282

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
J0HN-666-McCLANE;372268 wrote:
I could be wrong but I think if you just purchase the item with out filling your wallet it only adds the amount you need as long as its over 5 bucks.I do remember that I once bought a $10 dollar item with already having $4 in my wallet and it only added the rest of the balance. pretty cool on that front.
^ThisIf you just DONT add money to your wallet, it will transfer over the amount needed for the purchase, nothing extra.Remember that next time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372284

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I could be wrong but I think if you just purchase the item with out filling your wallet it only adds the amount you need as long as its over 5 bucks.I do remember that I once bought a $10 dollar item with already having $4 in my wallet and it only added the rest of the balance. pretty cool on that front.
Bloodburn;372282 wrote:
^ThisIf you just DONT add money to your wallet, it will transfer over the amount needed for the purchase, nothing extra.Remember that next time.
Great info guys.

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372288

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I wish this would have been more clear when I wanted to make the purchase.

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372292

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
Ill have to check when I get home, but I thought it says when you go to buy anything:"If you do not have funds transferred to your wallet, PSN will automatically transfer the needed amount for the purchase."But ill have to check to make sure, it would be odd for them not to say that.

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372367

Mr. McClane is correct. Keep $0 in you wallet and just make the purchase. It will charge the actual amount to your card. I believe the smallest you can charge is $5 though so you might end up with $0.01 if you buy a $4.99 game.On a side note, I don't believe I was ever charged tax for PSN purchases. I was however charged taxes when I bought points through MS so I now get points through online sites to avoid it.

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372374

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I will definitely do that from now on.

And people hate Microsoft points... 10 years 2 months ago #372383

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Bloodburn;372282 wrote:
Random Earthling;372367 wrote:
Mr. McClane is correct. Keep $0 in you wallet and just make the purchase. It will charge the actual amount to your card. I believe the smallest you can charge is $5 though so you might end up with $0.01 if you buy a $4.99 game.On a side note, I don't believe I was ever charged tax for PSN purchases. I was however charged taxes when I bought points through MS so I now get points through online sites to avoid it.
Three people said it, it must be true.
  • Page: