Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Can't install downloads

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370473

I downloaded the Uncharted Beta, Final Fantasy 7 and several demos today and none of them install. I get "An error occurred while trying to install: 80029564". I deleted them and re-downloaded and get the same error. I've got 220gigs free on the drive. Anyone ever come across this?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370482

Definitely sounds like an HD error. The list of error codes I found said cause unknown. Hate to say it but maybe try a reformat?
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370485

J0HN-666-McCLANE;370482 wrote:
Definitely sounds like an HD error. The list of error codes I found said cause unknown. Hate to say it but maybe try a reformat?
That shouldn't be too bad, only have like 3 game saves to back up. I'm waiting on a response from Sony support before I do that though.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370491

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
Never heard of that either, have you tried googling those error messages to see if others have gotten them and solved them?

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370493

Bloodburn;370491 wrote:
Never heard of that either, have you tried googling those error messages to see if others have gotten them and solved them?
yeah, I've tried everything but reformat and reset system settings. I'm at work now, so I'll try some more when I get home.

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370498

Do you have multiple accounts? If so, you can only install using the account that you downloaded from. Other then that I've never heard about this before.
http://killzown.com/image.php?user=the_FREELANCER"Learning to be you is what hurts most"

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370499

Nope, one account.

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370939

I turned off my news ticker and it appears to be working now.

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370945

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
That's weird that the news ticker would mess things up like that.

Can't install downloads 10 years 2 months ago #370949

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
PS3 has been wonky since the new update.
  • Page: