Forum

TOPIC: MGS 4 Trailer announced for TGS

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 week ago #373786

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 7 years 1 week ago #397259

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
So....Guess what game is finally getting PlayStation Trophy support.....Metal Gear Solid 4 Patch To Add Trophy Support

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 7 years 6 days ago #397265

• shiroren8
i would say isn't it a bit late for trophy support on this game but since i replaced my ps3 i've been tempted to run back through mgs 4 again. think ill just wait for this may as well get a few more trophies while i'm at it maybe i'll actually understand the story a bit more this time too lol.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 6 years 11 months ago #397357

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
And now your trophies.
Bronze - You enjoy all the killing, that's why. Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.Bronze - Divine Wind Caused a "divine wind" using the Tanegashima.Bronze - Hands Up! Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.Bronze - Emotion Control Controlled an enemy soldier's emotions using an Emotive Magazine.Bronze - Hurt me more! Shocked an enemy soldier using Mk. II/III.Bronze - Drum Can Addict Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.Bronze - That Tune Is His Mind Control Music Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.Bronze - Overhead view - just like old times… Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.Silver - SUNLIGHT! Obtained the Solar Gun.Silver - I Just Don't Fear Death Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.Silver - Where I Can See Ya Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.Silver - Ghost Photography Addict Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.Silver - FaceCamo Addict Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).Silver - Can you feel my power now!!!? Took control of an enemy soldier's body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.Silver - Are you an Otaku too? Viewed all model posters.Silver - You're pretty good. Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.Gold - Flashback Mania Viewed all flashbacks.Gold - Sounds of the Battlefield Obtained all iPod® tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).Gold - I am THE expert on weapons, equipment and cutting-edge technology. Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).Platinum - The Legendary Hero Obtained all trophies.
Here Are The Trophies For Metal Gear Solid 4, From Murder-Puking to Ocelot-Kissing

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 6 years 10 months ago #397451

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
a 500MB install for trophies?The patch also lets you fully install the game and that's what i am doing.I never really got around to playing MGS4 and now seems like a good time.