Forum

TOPIC: MGS 4 Trailer announced for TGS

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370671

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
I just beat the game yesterday. Amazing game. One of the best I've ever played.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370677

  • Sully907
  • Sully907's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1533
  • Karma: 10
That epilogue could have been 10 minutes shorter but yea it was a great one. What did you think of the final fight?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370678

Cripple Fight!!!!
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370679

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Sully907;370677 wrote:
That epilogue could have been 10 minutes shorter but yea it was a great one. What did you think of the final fight?
Reminded me of tekken. I liked the story more than anything. It's really well written and deep.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370702

  • alexsan
  • alexsan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6339
  • Karma: 535
I also recently finished it. I was at the vamp fight, and my friend and I played from 9:30 to 2:30 beating it. By the end I just wanted it to end though.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370704

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
alexsan;370702 wrote:
I also recently finished it. I was at the vamp fight, and my friend and I played from 9:30 to 2:30 beating it. By the end I just wanted it to end though.
lol yea, It took me a while to figure out what to do on some of the boss fights. Vamp was actually one of the easiest bosses if you knew what to do. I played it on normal, I'm going to go through it again with the new suit that I unlocked. I'm going to try to play a bit more stealthy too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370706

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
there was one thing about the game that i really fucking hated though, and I wanted kojima to burn in hell for.... and I think we're way past the point of spoilers here so...Mutha fuckin micro wave hallway!!!! WTF! I almost broke my fucking arm man!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370708

BuckFarack187;370704 wrote:
lol yea, It took me a while to figure out what to do on some of the boss fights. Vamp was actually one of the easiest bosses if you knew what to do. I played it on normal, I'm going to go through it again with the new suit that I unlocked. I'm going to try to play a bit more stealthy too.
Bump up the difficulty too.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370743

  • alexsan
  • alexsan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6339
  • Karma: 535
BuckFarack187;370706 wrote:
there was one thing about the game that i really fucking hated though, and I wanted kojima to burn in hell for.... and I think we're way past the point of spoilers here so...Mutha fuckin micro wave hallway!!!! WTF! I almost broke my fucking arm man!
I kept thinking I was going to lose and have to do it all again. If that happened then I would have thrown the PS3 out the window.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread 10 years 1 month ago #370752

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
alexsan;370743 wrote:
I kept thinking I was going to lose and have to do it all again. If that happened then I would have thrown the PS3 out the window.
Yea same here. I kept looking down the hallway and at my health and thinking, "there's no fucking way I'm gonna make it!" But I kept going. The muscle in my arm felt like it was about to explode....
The administrator has disabled public write access.