Forum

TOPIC: I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #9980

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
yeah, after you use the game hack, you can FTP all kinds of programs to it, as well as use other hacks so you don't have to load up the game to get to evoX (and so you can load up and exit out of programs much more easy)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10307

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Inner, I have this program where you can edit soundtracks from games, and take them from the disc, convert to WMA, and then have them on your PC. :DI haven't tried it yet (No Xbox until after the 12th. :()
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10596

The_Raven wrote:
Very cool. I was thinking about getting an xbox now since a pre-owned one is only 119 bucks, So I obviously want to mod it, but I have no sodder skills, I need to see how this works. :)
Uh oh... someone's not sticking to their PS2 anymore I see. ;)
Sweet.

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10640

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Halo Master Chief wrote:
Uh oh... someone's not sticking to their PS2 anymore I see. ;)
Uh oh... Did you take your meds this morning? ;)Why would anyone abandon their PS2 when GT4, MGS3, and GTA: San Andreas are around the corner. I know I'm not abandoning it.

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10646

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
The funny thing is, I could care less about those games you listed.However, I can't abandon my PS2. I enjoy Beatmania IIDX, Taiko no-Tatsujin, and Katamari Damashii too much. :>
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10649

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Ehh.. Sucks for you. :PPlay all the Music/Jap games eh? :lol:Well.. Silent Hill 4: The Room, WWE SmackDown vs Raw, Madden 2005 Collector's, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Astro Boy, Hot Shots Golf Fore!, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry 3, Ghost Hunter, Phantasy Star Trilogy, Tekken 5, Xenosaga: Episode II, and EA games of Course.

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10664

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The_Raven wrote:
Very cool. I was thinking about getting an xbox now since a pre-owned one is only 119 bucks, So I obviously want to mod it, but I have no sodder skills, I need to see how this works. :)
they have solderless mod chips you can get, you might wanna check those out too.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10667

I put in a solderless chip and a 120 gig hd. I took maybe an hour to install the hardware. I can play on XBL if I turn the chip off.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10773

The Matrix wrote:
Uh oh... Did you take your meds this morning? ;)Why would anyone abandon their PS2 when GT4, MGS3, and GTA: San Andreas are around the corner. I know I'm not abandoning it.
You don't like racing games, so that eliminates GT4. GTA:SA will be repetitive like the last two, not saying their bad, but will probably be like the last one.MG3, I know you like that, so I have nothin to say for that one.
Sweet.

I modded my xbox..... WITHOUT a mod chip 15 years 3 months ago #10784

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
When did I ever say I didn't like Racing games?? God you're a fucking dumbass. I said I don't like Project Gotham. GTA: SA won't be repetitive.