Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: KOTOR II trailer.

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #8975

dude if u go to look at characters on the lucas arts website. that one guy Darth Sion looks sick. This is a link to the characters page where it shows him.Darth Sion
XBL - Sgt Outlaw54Steam, PS2, and PC - Outlaw54MxO - Outlaw54 - VectorGunz Online - Outlaw54WoW - Splnter - MedivhTeam e5 Gamers\' Guild
The administrator has disabled public write access.

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #8986

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
You guys check out the screen shots yet, looks like the Ebon Hawk is back. :D

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #8991

yea it shows the Ebon Hawk in the trailer too.
XBL - Sgt Outlaw54Steam, PS2, and PC - Outlaw54MxO - Outlaw54 - VectorGunz Online - Outlaw54WoW - Splnter - MedivhTeam e5 Gamers\' Guild

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #9108

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Heh, KOTOR II is just like the first, different story and setting, no really big new features..... I don't know if I will get it, even though I loved KOTOR
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #9154

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Man it sucks to be that guy, always in constant pain?That person on the cover (looks like some kind of Sith) looks Damn cool!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #9158

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
True wrote:
Man it sucks to be that guy, always in constant pain?That person on the cover (looks like some kind of Sith) looks Damn cool!
Yeah I'm interested in the story on those 2 women. At least I think the SIth one is a women to. Whether it's the same person or what?

KOTOR II trailer. 15 years 3 months ago #9240

i wonder if any of the old characters will be in the game. Bring HK-47 in there and Id be happy.
  • Page: