Forum

TOPIC: Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #866

Well Im Hate Having Wires and everything is wireless on my xbox. And im trying to get rid of the ethernet cable connected to my xbox, If Worth it. I Was thinking of buying the Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter, But ive heard bad reports about having to get a compatible router and theres bad signals. Fellow Gamers please help me out. :twisted:
El Diablo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #1023

imma messy person mane, so i aint tried that Wireless thang.

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #1076

NO DONT GET IT! 100% piece of shit for $100. i had to get a whole new microsoft router and a bunch of other stuff to get this thing to work and it still was pretty damn slow. i always got kicked off and all that mess.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #1099

Anything wireless has a higher tendancy to break down than wired equipment, if you don't have to, I wouldn't recommend it.

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #2121

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
yeha I would wait a few years for the tech. to improve.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #3745

• Zepoliney
  • Level 6
Stonecoldfreak1 wrote:
NO DONT GET IT! 100% piece of shit for $100. i had to get a whole new microsoft router and a bunch of other stuff to get this thing to work and it still was pretty damn slow. i always got kicked off and all that mess.
Bummer, hopefully they can come out with something more reliable.
Now Playing: HALO 2!!!!!

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #3765

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
I use a DLink wireless bridge (Linksys also makes one) that is only 802.11b (as is my router) and I have no problems - stable, solid and speedy wireless connection. MS's is the same thing only it cost about double that of the Linksys and DLink bridge.http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=241Remember, the bottle neck on Live is not going to be at your bridge/router be it 802.11b or g - the bottle neck is your cable/dsl pipe.

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #3793

• Moegames
  • Level 1
Diablo6565 wrote:
Well Im Hate Having Wires and everything is wireless on my xbox. And im trying to get rid of the ethernet cable connected to my xbox, If Worth it. I Was thinking of buying the Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter, But ive heard bad reports about having to get a compatible router and theres bad signals. Fellow Gamers please help me out. :twisted:
I had one and it sucked..i took it back and just set up a hardwire network..much better and more stable. Also if you do go the G route..make sure your pc supports usb 2.0 or it really reall suck even worse.
The best things in life are free

Is The Xbox Live Wireless G Adapter Worth the $$$ 15 years 1 month ago #3845

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Wired>Wireless
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"