Forum

TOPIC: Anyone heard of Sudeki?

Anyone heard of Sudeki? 15 years 3 months ago #8638

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Looks Pretty cool, I may get it. Don't usually play RPGs (I'm a FPS kinda guy), but I think I may give it a try. http://gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/562275.asp http://www.xbox.com/en-us/sudeki
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone heard of Sudeki? 15 years 3 months ago #8643

I played the demo on the Fable preview disc, it's nice looking but I didn't enjoy it too much. Seemed a little repetitive hack and slash for me.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Anyone heard of Sudeki? 15 years 3 months ago #8644

I played it last week. Decent game. There were a few spots that I didn't care for, like having to jump back and forth between 4 characters during a very large fight to keep them all alive to make it through the level (I didn't manage to get through that stage before the rental period ran out, but I'm not a HUGE RPG player to begin with). I might get it when the price lowers in the future. Worth a rental, at least.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Anyone heard of Sudeki? 15 years 3 months ago #8699

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
pretty good game if you like action rpgs. starts out a bit on the slow side but builds up nicely. look at some pics though because the art style seems to immediatly turn some people off. the combat is top notch and playing 4 in a battle is no harder than doing it in KOTOR - plus its real time. you can set each of your characters ai to how you best fight (attack,defend or run) and just use one or two during the battle. also when you switch between players and pull up menus for spells and potions time slows (ala d&d hereos).

Anyone heard of Sudeki? 15 years 3 months ago #8704

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Yes, the developer, Climax, is working on a sequel to Sudeki. I really thought the game was pretty bad.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Anyone heard of Sudeki? 15 years 3 months ago #10450

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
that game sucked....but we all know here that Tales of Symphonia is way way way way way way better to the max x100
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.