Forum

TOPIC: What Game Looks More Appealing to You?

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8160

• HALOZILLA
  • Level 1
I know you're probably tired of these kind of polls, but I'd like to give it a go around. Vote for which of the potential best-sellers you are most excited and mostly anticipate the release of.
My friends call me ZiLLa, but you can call me KinG. [+]Victory Is Sw33t[+]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8178

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
By adding some inventive online features I think Halo 2 is going to be the most well rounded (what do you expect on an Xbox forum?) and intersting game of the bunch. Almost voted for Half-Life 2 but since the stolen code delay I have lost a little interest. I think HL2 will probably have the best single player experience out of all of them but won't be anything special online - at least not until the mod community has their way with it. RE4 might be a title to watch as well and FEAR could be the dark horse winner considering some of Monolith other successes (although they have their share of avgerage games as well).All the rest are good but probably just not my cup of tea. Doom has never excited me and I don't think all the pretty pictures and dark hallways are going to make me forget how mindless the non-stop gunning is. Paper Mario 2 and MGS3 seem like just more of the exact same and Geist is just a day late and dollar short (no matter how unique to the Cube it is).

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8181

I'm going with Half-Life 2. It will just have more replayablility than the others on that list. Also, why is this in the Xbox forum, Halo 2 is the only Xbox game on there.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8183

• Kev5890
  • Level 5
I have to go with halo 2 because im not a pc gamer at all and the only system i have is the xbox

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8249

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Most of those games look great, but the last thing I saw that amazed me was ANYTHING from RE4.

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8297

• The Host
  • Level 9
Resident Evil 4 by a mile.But I'm biased as a hardcore RE fan since the first one on PS1.I'll rent/buy the others though.

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8305

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
F.E.A.R.Looks like it's going to be a great game.

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8306

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I'll go with MGS3: Snake Eater...Then Half-Life 2, and Halo 2...BTW..where's STALKER? :P
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8311

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
The Matrix wrote:
I'll go with MGS3: Snake Eater...Then Half-Life 2, and Halo 2...BTW..where's STALKER? :P
Indeed, I'm pretty much excited more about stalker than any other game, mainly because I was really looking forward to invisible war and it just left a stale taste in my mouth =(

What Game Looks More Appealing to You? 15 years 3 months ago #8327

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Halo 2 becuase of all the XBL features.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro