Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow!

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8466

I've seen your site true, and the HALO music kicks ass. Hey True, If you can't get a lot of members in your clan, would you like to join the WL? We will kick ass in HALO 2 as we have some VERY skilled HALO players in our clan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8537

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
The_Focused_One wrote:
I've seen your site true, and the HALO music kicks ass. Hey True, If you can't get a lot of members in your clan, would you like to join the WL? We will kick ass in HALO 2 as we have some VERY skilled HALO players in our clan.
SUre I would, I just made the one I have for fun (I still haven't put up my member contact info) until more info on the Xbox clan stuff begins. But If I don't have a clan by the time Halo 2 comes, I'll ask to join your's (If you still have space for me).Wow, I just checked out your clan site and it is really nice. Really organized well.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8571

True wrote:
SUre I would, I just made the one I have for fun (I still haven't put up my member contact info) until more info on the Xbox clan stuff begins. But If I don't have a clan by the time Halo 2 comes, I'll ask to join your's (If you still have space for me).Wow, I just checked out your clan site and it is really nice. Really organized well.
that would be the work of me :). thanx lol spent ALOT of time on it.

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #9013

I helped too! Did alot of the writing...LOL.
  • Page: