Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow!

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8043

The WL is here to get a few of you "all games gamers" to join the WarLords organization. If you are looking for a clan that is skilled, competitive, but still puts FUN first, the the WL is right up your alley! There are three ways to join:1. The clan website at www.warlordsonline.i8.com has all the info you need about the clan and its members. Post in the "Clan Tryouts" section in the forums for a tryout.2. You can contact me on AIM: The Focused Spy3. Xbox Live Gamertag: Focused MCKKeep this bumped for those interested.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8058

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
spam ;)anyways, im already in a clan, and have been in it for almost 8 years.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8147

• HALOZILLA
  • Level 1
What the hell does this have to do with Black Arrow?
My friends call me ZiLLa, but you can call me KinG. [+]Victory Is Sw33t[+]

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8155

the game we'll be playing is Black Arrow

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8171

arefx wrote:
spam ;)
Uhh....no it's not. Black Arrow is coming out soon, and we are recruiting for it. That's not spam because I am mentioning a specific game that I am sure some of us are looking forward to. I didn't just come on to recruit for the hell of it.

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8374

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
spam ;) anyways, im already in a clan, and have been in it for almost 8 years.
This isn't advertising for a commercial site or product, so technically this is not spam. Rainbow Six has been out 8 years?
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8379

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Besides, we don't have lame rules like that here.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8403

Blackwolf wrote:
Besides, we don't have lame rules like that here.
Thank God for that.

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8405

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
The_Focused_One wrote:
Thank God for that.
Agreed.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Not a stat whore...Not a problem! Join WL for Black Arrow! 15 years 3 months ago #8458

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
The_Focused_One wrote:
Thank God for that.
I agree (check out my sig link hehe)
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
  • Page: