Forum

TOPIC: Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99

Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99 15 years 3 months ago #7815

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
I just saw this today in the store, don't have them listed online yet so I couldn't link a pic. :( The ones I saw came in Blue and Green. At the top of the shoulder, above the triggers, they have a second set of Black and White buttons. It still has the Black and White buttons at the bottom to. :D I'll be getting one when I pick up Madden, if not sooner.BTW I got Rally Sport Challenge 2 @ Target for $29.99. Don't think that was a special price though, I'll give a review after some playing time. I also saw that they had The Suffering laying out by some pricebreak stickers, did not get to see the actually new price though, hopefully as cheap as possible. :DEDIT: Actually this may be it, you can kind of see the new buttons. http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801718EDIT 2: That damn link only took me to the main page when I tried to open in a new window. You may have to click it directly, so anyway it you look through the Xbox controllers you will see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99 15 years 3 months ago #7816

Took em long enough to make one. Who makes the controller?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99 15 years 3 months ago #7817

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I may get this when I buy my Xbox.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99 15 years 3 months ago #7824

the shoulder buttons are just the black and white so unless you play enter the matrix alot it makes no difference
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99 15 years 3 months ago #8891

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Stonecoldfreak1 wrote:
the shoulder buttons are just the black and white so unless you play enter the matrix alot it makes no difference
Actually if you are used to playing Sports games on the PS2, it makes a tremendous difference.

Gamstop controller with 2 extra shoulder buttons. $14.99 15 years 3 months ago #9025

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Took em long enough to make one. Who makes the controller?
Those controllers have been out for a loooonnnnngggggg time, at least the last year & a half. I don't know who makes them, but it's the best damn idea for an Xbox controller yet. As far as I've seen Gamestop seems to have this controler as an exclusive, because I've never seen this type elsewhere.