Forum

TOPIC: Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this...

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7680

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Discuss.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7681

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah, I dug the Limited Edition Bonus DVD I got for preordering Fable too.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7685

whoa!? when is it realeased to the public?

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7688

• agn
  • Administrator
fable should be good. Im looking forward to it
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7698

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
BigEasyWhoDats wrote:
whoa!? when is it realeased to the public?
You can get that DVD that's pictured now by preordering Fable from EBGames.The game comes out in September.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7699

• kadosho
  • Level 10
At least a taste of whats to come in the full game.Enjoy it!
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7726

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah, it's a good behind the scenes look at the making of the game.No playable demo of Fable, though. There is a playable demo of Sudeki, however.

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7732

I have it too. sweet dvd
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7744

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
September ant come soon enough... well for fable... but school starts then so... maybe it can wait ;)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Well..Since AGN can brag about Madden.. I can brag about this... 15 years 3 months ago #7761

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
September is gonna be an expensive month for me.Fable, Sims 2, and Katamari Damashii.