Forum

TOPIC: Deathrow, bish...

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #766

I'm sure somebody has to know about this game...It's by Ubi-Soft (Splinter Cell) and it's pretty hard to find... I got it a EB a couple months back and I've had nothing but fun with it... It's a fantasy sports game that combines football, hockey, and a couple other elements and is very violent (physical and verbal! :D). It's surprisingly addictive and I think it deserves a little more attention than I've seen it get...(Which was only like a little blurb about it on G4 :/ )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #769

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
ChangWang2K3 wrote:
I'm sure somebody has to know about this game...It's by Ubi-Soft (Splinter Cell) and it's pretty hard to find... I got it a EB a couple months back and I've had nothing but fun with it... It's a fantasy sports game that combines football, hockey, and a couple other elements and is very violent (physical and verbal! :D). It's surprisingly addictive and I think it deserves a little more attention than I've seen it get...(Which was only like a little blurb about it on G4 :/ )
I love this game, the only letdown was the bad custom soundtrack set-up and no XBL. I can't wait for SouthEnd Interactive's next game. Y'all should pick this game up, you can find it for $13 or so at EB.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #774

Never heard of it.
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #941

• Thuggalo
  • Level 1
i thought it was fun for a minute but then i got bored wit it
Im About To Enroll In Columbine And Finish the Fucking Job

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #1027

MusicFan wrote:
ChangWang2K3 wrote:
I love this game, the only letdown was the bad custom soundtrack set-up and no XBL. I can't wait for SouthEnd Interactive's next game. Y'all should pick this game up, you can find it for $13 or so at EB.
yea, this is the 1st x-box game i got. And it wasn't dissapointing.

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #3661

• headbussa
  • Level 3
Never played Deathrow, but it looked pretty good from the screens and gameplay movies I seen of it.
"The Healthy Consumer" presents the new and improved....."Headbussa v2.0"Same chocolaty goodness......Only 6 grams of fat!!!Make the right choice and treat yourself to a bowl today!!!******The following was a paid advertisement*******

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #3680

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
KingKongSushi wrote:
Never heard of it.
Same here man...Same here.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Deathrow, bish... 15 years 1 month ago #3730

• inertname
  • Level 9
I've heard of it but i don't care for sports games.