Forum

TOPIC: Halo 2.... soon?

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #6349

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
This shit is fucking crazy.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7040

Man, if you read the source on some of the pages there's some weird shit in there.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7044

• Kev5890
  • Level 5
Im confused, and the site is wierd as hell

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7193

• Daggett
  • Level 2
There's a lot of speculation about the acronym SPDR... maybe... Single Player Demo Release through OXM on 8/24?...perhaps...

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7203

I say they're releasing Halo for GBA on that date.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7291

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
if you go to www.ihatebees.com and take the bold it spells god is watching.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7300

arefx wrote:
if you go to www.ihatebees.com and take the bold it spells god is watching.
I checked the whois for www.ihatebees.com. Looks like it's probably fake. Domain Name.......... ihatebees.com Creation Date........ 2003-02-28 Registration Date.... 2003-02-28 Expiry Date.......... 2005-02-28 Organisation Name.... Station6 Software Organisation Address. 293a Archway Road Organisation Address. Organisation Address. Highgate Organisation Address. N6 5AA Organisation Address. London Organisation Address. GREAT BRITAIN (UK)Admin Name........... na Adam Foulkes Admin Address........ 293A Archway Road Admin Address........ Admin Address........ Highgate Admin Address........ N6 5AA Admin Address........ London Admin Address........ GREAT BRITAIN (UK) Admin Email.......... This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Admin Phone.......... 44.2083406263 Admin Fax............ 44.2083406263Tech Name............ Admin Domain Tech Address......... ActiveBytes Software LLC Tech Address......... 2530 Channin Drive Tech Address......... Wilmington Tech Address......... DE19810 Tech Address......... Delware Tech Address......... UNITED STATES Tech Email........... This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Tech Phone........... 44 208 249 6081 Tech Fax............. 44 208 249 6076 Name Server.......... ns3.ukdnsservers.co.uk Name Server.......... ns4.ukdnsservers.co.uk

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7399

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
on ilovebees i got this like blackpopupHALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGEControl has been yielded to theSYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.This medium is classified, and has aSTRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.In 13 days this medium will metastasize.COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL:Make your decisions accordingly.Thats a little different now it says phase1 complete... :)

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7527

• HerrmDogg
  • Level 1
Mannnn this is some Nostradamus shit :-oAlso "In 12 days this medium will metastasize." .. 12 days happens to fall on a Tuesday, which we all know is game release day. Coinsidence? I THINK NOT! :lol:

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #7528

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
see the thread I made called "Gamespot on ilovebees"
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro