Forum

TOPIC: Halo 2.... soon?

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5855

well as many of you know microsoft released a new trailer of halo 2. well if you noticed at the end when the xbox logo is spreading the words "www.xbox.com" change to "www.ilovebees.com". If you visit the site it has a LOT of subliminal messages that obviously link to halo 2. This is what I have seen on websites such as IGN. there is a countdown on the main page of ilovebees.com so that is where the numbers come from. Now keep these in mind, it's very intresting. Aug 24, 1995 Microsoft inflicts Windows 95 on an unsuspecting world. Aug 24, 1456 Printing completed on the Gutenberg Bible. Aug 24, 79 AD Mt. Vesuvius erupts for the first time, destroying Pompei. In 3 days, network throttling will erode. In 17 days this medium will metastasize. COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 31:05:20:04:469 this is what the countdown stated. "In 3 days, network throttling will erode." They are currently beta testing. In 3 days, they will stop. "In 17 days this medium will metastasize." (metastasis- to grow, infect,spread, or replicate) Halo 2 goes gold and they start mass producing the discs. COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 31:05:20:04:469 --Bungie, in accordance with the August 24th tradition, releases halo 2, unexpected, to the world.
I believe this is true, because if you think about it Halo 2 has already been given the rating of M for Mature by the ESRB. Not only that, but it's a known fact, the ESRB only rates COMPLETELY FINISHED games. I think Bungie and Microsoft is planning to fuck us all up. Why? Will it lose hype? No. Halo 2 has already gained hype from the past 2-3 years... I really think November 9th will be the release date for the demo that you could get from OXM, or whatever. this is reaaally weird, IMO.
makes me feel all tingly inside :)
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

*Taps Chin* 15 years 3 months ago #5861

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Veeeeeerrrryy Interesting.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5863

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
I feel sorry for the victims at ilovebees who were attacked by these morons.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5864

site was registered in june which makes me believe this a bit more...

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5881

God, who cares?
Sweet.

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5883

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
interesting. very interesting.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5929

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Sup apocalypse?

cool 15 years 3 months ago #5932

• Hunter
  • Level 1
very interestingwere can I get the video that says has the ilovebees site at the end?
Im back, or am IBeen gone now back

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5946

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Hunter wrote:
very interestingwere can I get the video that says has the ilovebees site at the end?
Visit my "Xbox at the movie" thread, there are links there. It's hard to see from those video though cause the words are soo small but you can see when it changes.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Halo 2.... soon? 15 years 3 months ago #5998

someone told me i love bees stands for i love bungie easter eggs. it sounds about right to me, i mean that sounds like something bungie would put out. guess we wont know till after the 24th though.