Forum

TOPIC: I'm getting an Xbox...

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5641

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
You already have a computer, why the fuck do you need to mod your Xbox. The answer to your question is you.
All the great games and graphics of the Xbox that I don't have access to on my PC. My PC has a Nvidia Geforce 2 MX400 64mb video card, 256mb DDR Ram, and a 1.8ghz celeron processor. Think I can run Doom 3 on it with satisfaction? I don't think I can run Xbox games on my PC either.Why Mod it you ask? Much better modded. More like a Cheap PC. It has a web browser, emulators such as PS1 with enhanced graphics. The questions is, Why the fuck not mod an Xbox?
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5645

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
The Matrix wrote:
emulators such as PS1 with enhanced graphics. The questions is, Why the fuck not mod an Xbox?
That is actually illegal and not the smartest thing to do.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5646

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
That is actually illegal and not the smartest thing to do.
Ok buddy. That's why You play off the PS1 game disc. I use an emulator on my PC for PS1 so I can play the games online. I own every single one of them. Modding your Xbox isn't illegal either, just voids your warranty.

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5647

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
The Matrix wrote:
Ok buddy. That's why You play off the PS1 game disc. I use an emulator on my PC for PS1 so I can play the games online. I own every single one of them.
So, that doesn't mean anything it is unauthorized used of Sony's technology, which is illegal and violates copyright laws. I've read up on this stuff. I've read up on this stuff so I should know it.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5650

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
So, that doesn't mean anything it is unauthorized used of Sony's technology, which is illegal and violates copyright laws. I've read up on this stuff. I've read up on this stuff so I should now it.
Ok man. You got me. Gonna call the cops? Mine as well do it to the rest of the Modding Xbox Community such as BlackWolf because it's so "illegal".Anyways, Modding your Xbox, chips come with a legal Linux bios called Cromwell. Contains no MS code.When you Put an Xecuter bios on which 99% do, that makes it technically illegal...But no one really gives a shit except people like you Music fan.

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5975

• RUcOs
  • Level 1
Aw man, you should also customize it. Paint it ans stuff. I did, but cost me like $200.
Try LL Cool J, says rapping gay ray.

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5977

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
If I were you I would get XBL... not everything is premium, there is a lot of free stuff for download too.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5978

• RUcOs
  • Level 1
Only premium thing Ive bought from it was the Project Gotham Racing 2 Paris course. It was only 5 bucks, and worth it.
Try LL Cool J, says rapping gay ray.

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #5981

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
RUcOs wrote:
Only premium thing Ive bought from it was the Project Gotham Racing 2 Paris course. It was only 5 bucks, and worth it.
im thinking about buying the two pandora tomorrow maps... but when I think of it, I only have 2 maps down in memory so far... so it isn't worth it yet to purchase them.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

I'm getting an Xbox... 15 years 4 months ago #6015

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
If I were you I would get XBL... not everything is premium, there is a lot of free stuff for download too.
$50 a year though...That's a PS2 game...or a 50 pack of DVD-R. :)