Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Sudeki

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #4369

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
With NFL 2k5 and Sudeki coming out on the same day, it's quite clear that the Action RPG has a good chance of being over-shadowed. Do you have plans to purchase this game-- renting it-- cohearsing a friend into getting it and playing it at his or her house?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #4388

• inertname
  • Level 9
I'm gonna check the reviews. I was almost certain I was gonna buy it a month ago but I've heard bad things about the demo.

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #4397

ill check it out but i really dont plan on buying it. most games that i buy are ones online nothing really single player here.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #4429

yeah same i really don't buy single-player games anymore

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #5992

• RUcOs
  • Level 1
Sudeki looks tight, reviewers says the story throws it off, but I really dont care about the stories.
Try LL Cool J, says rapping gay ray.

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #6275

I played the demo on the Fable bonus DVD and I wasn't impressed. Plus there's too many other games I'd rather be playing.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #6351

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
It is an ok game. More of an action-rpg than a full blown rpg like kotor. It reminds me more of D&D Hereos only in 3D and with more story/walking sections. Graphics are very well done but I can see the art style being an issue for some - it is very colorfull and cartoonish with some goofy animal characters (and frankly the art style and animal-noids can't hold a candle to a similarly styled game like Beyond Good & Evil). The story and combat are a bit slow to get started and if you don't sit through the first hour or so of trekking around from town to town you probably won't like it. Controls can be sometimes clumsy but once you get all the party members into some battles it gets pretty good. The monsters you fight also keep getting better and better as you progress. This is definantly a title that will do better as it grows on you.

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #6476

I've been playing it for a couple of days and it's all right. Nothing to get too excited about, but a solid rental. I may keep the saves on my hard drive in case the price drops quickly, as I know I won't come close to finishing within the rental period.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #6744

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I'll have to rent it first, then see where it goes from there.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Sudeki 15 years 2 months ago #7456

• Moegames
  • Level 1
Its not bad..i had some playing time with it. Seems some of the fighting gets repedative but i like the story, the look and the style of this game.I do enjoy real time fighting in a rpg though and Sudeki does have that...
The best things in life are free
  • Page: