Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Voodoo Vince

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4112

I've played a demo so I've got limited exposure to it. I'd trying to a fairly entertaining (and yet low on the gore meter) to play with my nephew when he's here. Besides the annoying camera angles, I thought this one might do the trick. Has anyone played this one yet? I'm also open to suggestions, I'm trying to stay away from the combat shooter types like Halo, Splinter Cell, etc.Thanks,-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4193

i played it for a minute and it was pretty cool. if you liked that then try out blinx they are somewhat the same.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4225

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Don't forget Sonic Heroes. Malice is also a fun platformer..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4245

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Yeah I played it and actually liked it.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4308

Pick up Metal Arms. The camera and control are very smooth, and since you're blowing up robots, nobody is actually getting hurt.
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4310

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
KingKongSushi wrote:
Pick up Metal Arms. The camera and control are very smooth, and since you're blowing up robots, nobody is actually getting hurt.
Nope, don't take his advice, that game is definitely not for kids, and isn't at all intended for them.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4311

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
KingKongSushi wrote:
Nope, don't take his advice, that game is definitely not for kids, and isn't at all intended for them.
I know 7 year olds that play GTA.Real quotes from one of them:"I like to kill people.""I hate my Dad, He doesn't rap.""I ran over this guy then shot him in the face *laugh*"Yeah...Metal Arms is a lot more for kids. :P
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Voodoo Vince 15 years 1 month ago #4315

Thanks for the suggestions (I have a feeling back at gettv boards we'd have flame wars already laying waste). Haven't heard of Blinx or Malice, but Sonic Heroes I've heard of, bnut I'll check 'em out. Metal Arms is on my list for me so I can use it as an excuse to check it out for acceptibility. The thing gets me is that at age 4, he's curious about things and knows what to do with a Phillips and flathead screwdriver. Scratch one vcr and dvd player (granted I helped). I'm in fear for my XBox on that list, so I'll have to lock it up when we're done. thanks for the suggestions,-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Voodoo Vince 15 years 4 weeks ago #4365

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Haha yeah I have as lil niece running around here so I have to keep my Xbox up and away (It's my only system thats not hidden in a shelf) cause I usually leave my controller dangling so she comes in and almost pulls the whole system down.Just watch out for peanut butter sandwiches lol. Oh and another suggestion is that Shrek game, though I haven't tried it out yet.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Voodoo Vince 15 years 4 weeks ago #4396

oh yeah that shrek game isnt too bad either. its 4 players all on one screen and you go around doing "stuff". i dont know really i cant remember what i did but it was sorta fun.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]
  • Page: