Forum

TOPIC: Anyone Still Playing . . .

Anyone Still Playing . . . 4 years 7 hours ago #399766

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare? I have the game and didn't really get the time to get into it. Any AllGamers want to take a trip long long ago to the before time of Nov 2014 and set up a day and time to play some semi regular matches? I'd really love to play with the community. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone Still Playing . . . 3 years 11 months ago #399770

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I guess the real question is if anyone is still posting on these forums. LOL, I've been terrible about checking them myself. So hard to organize games with folks here! I don't have CoD so I can't help you out.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Anyone Still Playing . . . 3 years 10 months ago #399811

• Yogizilla
  • Level 1
  • LFG ESO XBone!
  • Thank you received: 1
I have considered picking it up, TBH.. I just can't justify paying anything close to full price for Call Of Duty anymore. I feel like it's always more of the same and then the map packs divide the community.

The shooters I am looking forward to: Star Wars Battlefront, Rainbow Six Siege, and The Division. Eventually I'll get Halo 5 as well of course. My son has Advanced Warfare on XBox 360 and I play with him every now and then.. Good game but just more of the same. Am I crazy? =oP

...Well, I'm definitely a cheap bastard so there's that. ;o)
Come visit us at GeekyAntics.net - thank you to the AllGames family for being super-duper awesome! =oD