Forum

TOPIC: Trials Evolution - XBLA

Trials Evolution - XBLA 7 years 5 months ago #396920

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Here is a copy of my review from my Google+.Trials Evolution is a fantastic game. The graphics are much improved over Trials HD combined with the same great controls. Unlike Trials HD, Evolution's tracks are in various indoor and outdoor areas. Some of the backdrops include an amusement park, construction site and a track that looks like the war torn beach at Normandy (complete with artillery fire). You are awarded medals based on how fast you complete the track and how clean your run was. The controls are easy to learn but tough to master. My 5 yr old and I played multiplayer for a while and she did pretty well.Speaking of multiplayer, you can play with up to 4 people either locally or online. The MP has a play mechanic that keeps everyone on the same screen by respawning stragglers at check points. You receive points based on what position you completed the race and penalized points for faults (crashing or falling behind). It is probably one of the best couch multiplayer games I've ever played and gives you an excuse to buy more controllers if you don't have 4 already. I didn't get a chance to play online MP yet but I will post again with my impressions of that some other time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.