Forum

TOPIC: Bastion XBLA

Bastion XBLA 8 years 3 weeks ago #395760

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
[youtube]TptJHeWngJs[/youtube]Is anyone else playing this? I'm loving it. It reminds me of my Super Nintendo days when I would play games until the sun came up. Beautiful art, easy controls, lots of weapon variations, real time narration, awesome music and just plain fun. I think the game is a must buy.Meet the team, Super Giant Games. They are all very thin, spend some MS points to fatten them up. :) Here are some interviews DerrickH did on Dead Pixel Livehttp://www.deadpixellive.com/interviews/1131-bastion-amir-rao-and-greg-kasavinhttp://www.deadpixellive.com/interviews/1231-bastion-e32011
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bastion XBLA 8 years 3 weeks ago #395762

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
It's great, one of the best games I've played this year. The combat seems so simple, but has so much depth and customization.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Bastion XBLA 8 years 3 weeks ago #395763

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
alexsan;395762 wrote:
It's great, one of the best games I've played this year. The combat seems so simple, but has so much depth and customization.
The side challenges really give you a chance to test out different weapons in depth. Every time one opens up I don't proceed with the story until I've cleared the challenge.

Bastion XBLA 8 years 3 weeks ago #395764

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;395763 wrote:
The side challenges really give you a chance to test out different weapons in depth. Every time one opens up I don't proceed with the story until I've cleared the challenge.
I wish they did a better job telling the player what the first, second, and third times/scores are.They need to release the soundtrack of this game.

Bastion XBLA 8 years 1 week ago #395840

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Signature

Bastion XBLA 8 years 1 week ago #395841

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
It's also up for preorder on Steam for those who don't have a xbox. I highly recommend getting the soundtrack and the game!

Bastion XBLA 8 years 1 week ago #395843

I've played the trail and I must say I really enjoyed it. I plan on buying it when I get the money. There also my be a review on it on one of my websites when I finish it as well.
Blog= http://www.amatoryknight.blogspot.comXboxlive= Amatory KnightPSN= amatory_knightTwitter= amatoryknightSkype= amatoryknight

Bastion XBLA 8 years 1 week ago #395847

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I'm at the last level. I've done all 3 of the combat arenas, and have a few weapon areas left. I'm gonna save those for my next game plus play through. I've been really lazy when it comes to finishing this game, I just don't want it to be over.