Forum

TOPIC: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare 8 years 2 months ago #395321

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
I am close to finishing Red Dead Redemption so i am going to get the Undead Nightmare DLC. But i was wondering from anyone who has it if the retail disk comes with all the DLC content from the marketplace.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare 8 years 2 months ago #395335

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Pretty sure the retail disc does have all the DLC content. I bought them each individually on PS3 though and it's worth it.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Choose Dental Implants 8 years 2 months ago #395371

Choose Dental ImplantsThere was a time when dentures and bridges were the only options available to replace missing teeth. Anyone who has worn cosmetic dentures or a bridge will be aware of the pluses and minuses attached. In comparison to dental implants (also known as teeth implants) both are relatively limited. Dental implants do not slip and are fixed. Unquestionably, they are currently the dental x ray closest ‘thing' to natural teeth with regards to strength, durability, comfort and care as well as aesthetically. Indeed, they are quite literally ‘teeth implants'!Why Dental Implants? Is It A Must?While no dentist would suggest you MUST have dental implants there are significant advantages in doing so. For example: If you have two or three back teeth missing on one side, the functionality of teeth dental loupes implants would be far superior to partial dentures. Known as flippers, without a tooth to attach a bridge, the functionality of partial dentures is more aesthetic than functional.