Forum

TOPIC: Just Bought A 360 Slim

Just Bought A 360 Slim 8 years 3 months ago #395213

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I just bought a 360 Slim 250GB edition. I've noticed it's faster navigating through the menus and the built in wifi has a better range than the old network adapter.I plan on selling my Elite and I wondered how much do you think I can get for it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just Bought A 360 Slim 8 years 3 months ago #395217

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
I'd say $150-175, but that's if your lucky considering a new slim 4gb is 200.
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

dental surgeon 8 years 2 months ago #395372

dental surgeonA qualified dental surgeon is the best person to offer advice on whether you are a suitable candidate for dental implants: Not everyone is suitable which ultimately means the chance of this treatment being successful is not promising. However, even if you are suitable and you are keen to take advantage dental x ray of the benefits, there are other factors to consider: And cost is a major factor for most. Even so, dental implants are a long term investment and there are payment plans available to help finance that investment. The best thing to do first is get an estimate and know your options.Teeth implants can be used to replace all the teeth OR to provide a solid anchor for a bridge - Which increases functionality and comfort substantially. If you have just one tooth missing and opt for a bridge; the dental loupes teeth either side of the missing tooth need to be ground down. With teeth implants they do not: Which means your healthy teeth remain intact and untouched: Another good reason to opt for dental implants.