Forum

TOPIC: hulu on 360 date?

hulu on 360 date? 8 years 9 months ago #394165

• jay irv
  • Level 4
I haven't heard anything about hulu plus coming to the 360 for awhile. Was there a date for its release and will it be free with our gold account or have a monthly fee like netflix?
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hulu on 360 date? 8 years 9 months ago #394380

• shiroren8
i think the last time i heard something about it said it was suppose to come out sometime this spring so it should be out in the next few months. most likely it'll be a separate fee cant see microsoft paying for it for us and including it in our normal subscription unless they do that 3rd tier like platinum account for more money and it pays for netflix, hulu and whatever else ms might bring to us. at least hulu is only like 8 bucks now i think so its in line with netflix.its a lil blurb in this cnet article from ces talking about it http://ces.cnet.com/8301-32254_1-20027526-283.html

hulu on 360 date? 8 years 7 months ago #395116

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Free week of Hulu Plus started yesterday. I'm loving it.

hulu on 360 date? 8 years 7 months ago #395120

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I just can't see myself paying for Hulu Plus on 360 when a lot of content is web only and they still show ads during the shows.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

hulu on 360 date? 8 years 7 months ago #395121

• shiroren8
i've been enjoying my free week so far and while i am shocked by how much stuff they've added to hulu plus that's not web only a good chunk of things i'd watch regularly aren't on there more specifically some anime. i'm not sure that i will continue the service but it is tempting for what they do have.