Forum

TOPIC: Fable III

Fable III 9 years 2 weeks ago #393340

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Well I finally finished the main story. Much like the previous versions it was short,
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Interestingly though after I finished lots of new quests popped up. They seem to be just side quests for the most part.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fable III 9 years 1 week ago #393383

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
There are so many weird design choices in this game. They fix stuff that needed to be fixed in Fable 2 in the weirdest, sometimes incorrect ways. Like turning the bad menus of Fable 2 into a room and making the side quests give you XP that now works in a weird way. It's still a good game but some choices don't make sense to me
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Fable III 9 years 1 week ago #393384

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
What from Fable 2 is carried over too 3? Will my gold transfer?

Fable III 9 years 1 week ago #393385

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;393384 wrote:
What from Fable 2 is carried over too 3? Will my gold transfer?
Nothing I think, I think if you had a male character they will talk about the hero king and if you had a female character it will say the warrior queen and that's all I've heard. It's still a lot of fun, they've streamlined all the right things and changed things mostly for the better.I'm near the end, I just became king. The further the game goes on the more buggy it gets. It's so buggy and slows down so much that they should have held it back until december just to fix bugs and the random slowdown. It's still a fun game but it was clearly pushed out

Fable III 9 years 5 days ago #393427

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I beat it and the end ruined it. The end is so bad that it turns a great game into a pretty good game. The end boss is so easy I didn't even realize it was the last enemy. Also there is a timer in the end to get certain stuff done, but it changes times in random intervals. I thought I had enough time to get what I needed to get, but all of a sudden it jumps 161 days and I'm at the end and the game makes fun of me for not getting enough of what I needed to get.Also I saw that people are getting about 30 hours out of the game, and I am pretty much done with everything after 15 so I have no idea what people are doing to get that much out of it. Maybe most of that time was spent letting the character sit there and get money?

Fable III 9 years 4 days ago #393436

• Darkness
  • Level 10
alexsan;393427 wrote:
Also there is a timer in the end to get certain stuff done
No there isnt.As long as you do not progress the main storyline, you have all the time in the world.
[gamercard]BrodietheHun[/gamercard]

Fable III 9 years 3 days ago #393442

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Darkness;393436 wrote:
No there isnt.As long as you do not progress the main storyline, you have all the time in the world.
Yeah but I thought I had more segments before the end. I was just surprised when it suddenly jumped 161 days, I thought I would have at least 2 more days of tasks before the end. I just worded it poorly