Forum

TOPIC: Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 2 months ago #392847

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
jwg;392825 wrote:
New playlist update is outA few highlights (for me anyways)Thank fucking god! Late October can't get here soon enough. At least they took SWAT out of Team Slayer in this update.
Good. Infection is awful. And everyone always picks it whenever it comes up.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 1 month ago #392919

• jwg
New maps Nov 30th
Our DLC team has been hard at workthese last few months, cloistered together in the heart of the studio preparing three new multiplayer maps for your Halo: Reach multiplayer pleasure.
Uh....the game's only been out for a little over a month. Nice to see they really do work on DLC before the game even comes out :eyes:Anyhow, I may bite on this. At least they didn't try to find a way to jack the price up to 15 dollars. I would like to see more of the maps, though. Tempest is the only one that looks really good to me at the moment.

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 1 week ago #393324

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
I was going to wait for a price cut as usual until I saw this:http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/haloreachdlc/?cid=eml_10000028&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=spot11b&utm_campaign=112210a&affid=3002EB's always finding ways to give my money away. >_<
Signature

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 1 week ago #393327

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Free Xbox Live gold this weekend, so I'll be in on some Reach multiplayer throughout.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 1 week ago #393328

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I sold this and got Black Ops... idk if I can go back because of how much faster paced Black Ops is...
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 1 week ago #393331

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I kind of forgot this game existed a week after it came out. Might sell it soon, I've gotten everything I need to get out of it.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 1 week ago #393341

• jwg
Armor Lock and Active Camo really slow the pace of the game down badly. It doesn't help that, even without those two things, many games of slayer are nothing but camp fest due to map design and weapon placement.Reflection - camp top with shotgun, sword, and rocketsSwordbase - use similar strategy .Asylum - pretty much a game of chicken, with both sides having sniper and shotguns. Another boring standoff. and I damn near fell asleep during a game of Big Team Slayer on Paradiso. So Boring. It's gotten so bad, I actually bought Black Ops today. Buying a Call of Duty game because I'm sick of the slow campy gameplay of Halo. Talk about irony.