Forum

TOPIC: Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384565

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Check this shit outThe cinematics, as seen above, are all in-engine just like Halo 3. In other words, that's basically what the game will look like. I gotta say that it's nice to finally see some Microsoft games pushing the Xbox 360 for once.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384569

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah..I still don't believe it LOL.. I'm just waiting for another resolution trick. :pBut should be good.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384573

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
My issues with the Halo games was never with how it looked but how it's played. The whole strafe, shoot, bash, jump mechanic drives me nutty.

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384594

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Whoa. Is the "new number six" John?

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384601

• jwg
For the most part, I like how Halo games play. It's the shitty maps, gametypes, and playlist I have a problem with. Why in the world does Bungie have us playing slayer on maps that were clearly designed for objective games. Yeah, 4 vs 4 slayer on Valhalla. That's so awesome! :eyes: Clearly they spend a lot of time play testing these things.Some people (usually Call of Duty babies) can't stand the fact that it takes effort to kill someone in Halo. No sitting in a window, laying down in the grass, or hiding like a little bitch to get kills :smt022

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384602

• LowVoltag3
jwg;384601 wrote:
For the most part, I like how Halo games play. It's the shitty maps, gametypes, and playlist I have a problem with. Why in the world does Bungie have us playing slayer on maps that were clearly designed for objective games. Yeah, 4 vs 4 slayer on Valhalla. That's so awesome! :eyes: Clearly they spend a lot of time play testing these things.Some people (usually Call of Duty babies) can't stand the fact that it takes effort to kill someone in Halo. No sitting in a window, laying down in the grass, or hiding like a little bitch to get kills :smt022
I agree with you about the Halo maps. They definitely got shittier. Halo 2 maps were WAAAAAAAY better than Halo 3. As far as Reach goes, I like the look of it. Can't wait to see more.

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384603

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I still can't believe that Halo 3 lacks a remake of Blood Gulch after all this time.and no fucking valhalla does not count

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384605

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
This looks awesome. Sucks that I haven't played Halo 3 or ODST yet Hopefully in the coming year I'll decide on a PS3 or 360 (Ps3 for mostly Blue Ray but 360 as more games I want to play that I've missed out on so far).I love the Halo world and this looks like it could have a decent story into the rest of the Spartans. Were any Spartans seen in ODST? Oh, and I thought all of the Spartans Had basically the same Mjolnir suit?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384607

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Feelgood;384594 wrote:
Whoa. Is the "new number six" John?
The crew of the Pillar of Autaum, overall, were trying to escape Reach since they were already on a secret assignment to capture a Prophet; seems this game will about the men and women who defended Reach until it's eventual defeat.6 seems to be the new Rookie.
Signature

Halo Reach looks awesome: The Thread 9 years 8 months ago #384608

• LowVoltag3
True;384605 wrote:
This looks awesome. Sucks that I haven't played Halo 3 or ODST yet Hopefully in the coming year I'll decide on a PS3 or 360 (Ps3 for mostly Blue Ray but 360 as more games I want to play that I've missed out on so far).I love the Halo world and this looks like it could have a decent story into the rest of the Spartans. Were any Spartans seen in ODST? Oh, and I thought all of the Spartans Had basically the same Mjolnir suit?
Dude, there is no question of which one to get. If you are a gamer, You can't live without a 360. Period.