Forum

TOPIC: Halo Waypoint

Halo Waypoint 9 years 10 months ago #382135

For those of you in the Xbox Live update preview you can download Halo Waypoint right now. It is in the "My Community" Section of the Dashboard. Those without the preview will have to wait until November 5th. I Downloaded it and fired it up. You will get 1 of 11 avatar awards! The award you get for "enlisting" in Halo Waypoint is a Monitor! (like the ones in forge). The other awards are for earning achievements in Halo 3: ODST.Well anyways, Halo Waypoint is a fun little time waster for People who are fans of the Halo series. there are videos, pictures, information about the Halo Universe and Fan/community made goodies.:p:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo Waypoint 9 years 10 months ago #382143

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
what is halo waypoint?

Halo Waypoint 9 years 10 months ago #382144

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
JUSTINFL;382143 wrote:
what is halo waypoint?
It's essentially an app that centralizes all of the HALO announcements and your achievements in one place. Based on the amount of Halo achievements you get you will get special Halo points basically. It's actually pretty slick. I don't own any Halo Games right now but I plan on picking up Halo Wars and ODST someday on the cheap.

Halo Waypoint 9 years 10 months ago #382145

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
JoEDigiTECH;382144 wrote:
It's essentially an app that centralizes all of the HALO announcements and your achievements in one place. Based on the amount of Halo achievements you get you will get special Halo points basically. It's actually pretty slick. I don't own any Halo Games right now but I plan on picking up Halo Wars and ODST someday on the cheap.
gamefly has halo wars for $15

Halo Waypoint 9 years 10 months ago #382147

Yea I saw it yesterday and unlocked all but 4 (2 male/female) of the awards
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Halo Waypoint 9 years 10 months ago #382148

If you still don't get what Halo Waypoint is all about, here is a video walkthrough of it done by the RosterTeeth guys.[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/3v5GPiOJqug&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/3v5GPiOJqug&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Halo 4 First Look 7 years 6 months ago #396781

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
[youtube]f6UL63Zo-uo[/youtube]
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo