Forum

TOPIC: Halo 2 at the movies.

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3813

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Halo 2 In Theater Near YouThe makers of Halo 2 announced today that promotional trailers for the highly anticipated sequel would be showing up in over 1,500 Loews Cineplex Entertainment theaters, just prior to some of this summer's big budget films such as Spider-Man 2, I Robot, Catwoman, King Arthur, Alien vs. Predator, and The Village. The trailer was created by The Ant Farm, the production company that has made trailers for the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Harry Potter series, the Spider-Man films, and even the Shrek and Kill Bill movies. So it'll probably be worth seeing. Halo 2, the sequel to one of, if not the most popular Xbox games of all time remains set for a November 9th release this year.Source: GAF.com
Haven't seen this yet, I'm goin to see The Village when it comes out so I may see the trailor then. :-)
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3822

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
True wrote:
Halo 2 In Theater Near YouThe makers of Halo 2 announced today that promotional trailers for the highly anticipated sequel would be showing up in over 1,500 Loews Cineplex Entertainment theaters, just prior to some of this summer's big budget films such as Spider-Man 2, I Robot, Catwoman, King Arthur, Alien vs. Predator, and The Village. The trailer was created by The Ant Farm, the production company that has made trailers for the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Harry Potter series, the Spider-Man films, and even the Shrek and Kill Bill movies. So it'll probably be worth seeing. Halo 2, the sequel to one of, if not the most popular Xbox games of all time remains set for a November 9th release this year.Source: GAF.com
Haven't seen this yet, I'm goin to see The Village when it comes out so I may see the trailor then. :-)
I think Musicfan Posted this in the news bud. :D
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3830

• Twinsen
  • Level 2
I ain't seen no Halo 2 preview yet! Maybe during AvP...

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3840

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
The Matrix wrote:
True wrote:
*cough*Yes, thanks for the informing that there was information that was informed.I also think you got the wrong source.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3939

• True
  • Stage A - 1
The Matrix wrote:
True wrote:
Guess I posted it in the XBOX forum.....dude. The source is right, just abbreviated. Kinda like AGN.com

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3948

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
hummm i'll see that trailer...but 1 outta 5 movies there is great(spider-man 2)...so i guess that i'll see spider-man 2 agian
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3953

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
MageMasher wrote:
hummm i'll see that trailer...but 1 outta 5 movies there is great(spider-man 2)...so i guess that i'll see spider-man 2 agian
Someone will have it up on the internet for sure.

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3958

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Thats what I'm waiting for.

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #3960

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
True wrote:
Thats what I'm waiting for.
Yeah. Same here. I rarely go and see movies...too much money heh.

Halo 2 at the movies. 15 years 2 months ago #4426

i went and saw i,robot and they had the preview there and it was amazing. from what i saw just about all of it is new footage. at the end they have an animation of master cheif and the duals just like on the cover of the game and it looked insane. im hoping bungie goes through and puts it up for download soon because i want to see it again.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]