Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380349

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Sounds like it's going to be a nice addition.Hands-on: Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380353

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Zune marketplace and last.fm will be great.

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380354

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I care so little about all of this.

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380355

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
If this means that the PC Zune software and Last.FM will finally get along (you can scrobble to Last from Zune software), then I'm all for it. One less reason to have iTunes on my PC.

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380388

• jay irv
  • Level 4
does this mean that all of the videos that i purchased on the video marketplace will be transfered to my zune account and i will be able to put them on my zune?
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380392

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
jay irv;380388 wrote:
does this mean that all of the videos that i purchased on the video marketplace will be transfered to my zune account and i will be able to put them on my zune?
I think so. It won't work with rentals though.

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380415

Ezekiel;380354 wrote:
I care so little about all of this.
basically.if you're going to give us any sort of web accessibility, the least you could do is an actual browser (something that's at least a bit better than the dreamcast browser too, please).

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380423

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
In general, people don't want a web browser to do stuff like this on anything but a computer. Why do you think there are apps for Facebook and Twitter even though the iPhone has a web browser?

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380965

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Microsoft is taking applications for advance updates again.Xbox LIVE Preview Program: Zune, Facebook and Twitter

Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360 9 years 10 months ago #380966

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Never heard of these games but they just sound like system sellers ... I mean, just the name "Twitter" sounds fun as hell. Is it like GTA? and this Zune Marketplace...is that some sort of space sim city? Can't wait. MS is going to have a great holiday with this hot line up of games.
  • Page: