Forum

TOPIC: Ludicris Xbox Live suspension

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378864

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
quashpdarkman;378815 wrote:
when i saw the title i thought it was going to be a hilarious youtube video of ludacris getting banned from xbox live
Fairly sure this is true for 90% of us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378865

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
I came in excited, and I was dissapointed.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378872

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Now dat's how you save a thread homie!

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378876

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Finally thread delivers!Yeah that really sucks though. Hope you can figure out why.I listened to that Major Nelson episode that JoEDigiTECH mentioned. Wasn't the intro to that panel awesome? LOL.. I came away pretty impressed by their policy enforcement, but perhaps they goofed up here.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378891

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Burr;378876 wrote:
Finally thread delivers!Yeah that really sucks though. Hope you can figure out why.I listened to that Major Nelson episode that JoEDigiTECH mentioned. Wasn't the intro to that panel awesome? LOL.. I came away pretty impressed by their policy enforcement, but perhaps they goofed up here.
It was actually the first Major Nelson I listened too. They seem like decent enough fellows.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378905

• LowVoltag3
JUSTINFL;378831 wrote:
What about the John Mcain And Barrack Obama Gamer tag pics that were up for download on xbox live?Well I mean I could care less about the being suspended of xbox live It is just the principle of the thing the fact that i can't access some of my content,the fact that im losing out on live time
Lol yea I remember that. And I thought to my self the same thing. As long as you like one of the 2 puppets then you're ok. Once you think outside the box you're banned. But trust me, it's not your gamertag. They would have made you change it.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #378913

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
ludicrous I know is mistype I was angry at the time,i mean I listen to country music But I don't think There is anything I can do about the suspension.But Im going to demand a refund for all of the DLC and arcade games,even though Most of them I got for free By Exploiting The smarter Child im bot when he was giving away Microsoft points.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #379037

• jwg
I think you need 100 complaints about your gamer tag for them to make you change it. I believe that's how it used to work anyways. The Xbox Live policy is ridiculous. I can understand them coming down hard on something extremely offensive, but for things such as curse words are silly. Before there was an option to only hear and be heard by people on your friend's list, nigger and fag were the top two words in use. Those two words are always followed closely by fuck, bitch, shit, and goddammit in terms of popularity.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #379040

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
JUSTINFL;378913 wrote:
ludicrous I know is mistype I was angry at the time,i mean I listen to country music But I don't think There is anything I can do about the suspension.But Im going to demand a refund for all of the DLC and arcade games,even though Most of them I got for free By Exploiting The smarter Child im bot when he was giving away Microsoft points.
Good luck, Microsoft is notorious for fucking over their customers just for kicks
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 2 months ago #379043

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Oomba;379040 wrote:
Good luck, Microsoft is notorious for fucking over their customers just for kicks
Sully907;378865 wrote:
I came in excited, and I was dissapointed.
Most definitely, I was ready for some laughs.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo