Forum

TOPIC: Ludicris Xbox Live suspension

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378811

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
I was playing Madden Football today and all of a sudden I got a disconnected from xbox live message.I try to sign again and it says that my account has been suspended until 9/25/09Im Very pissed i do not send messages to anybody i don't know,i have only received the most immature dosn't make sense messages with a bunch a curse words almost half the time when I played madden 2010 online.It is a joke that im being punished 2 ways 1. losing out on xbox live time2. I cant acses Half of My downloadable content and game ad onsSo i called support and I manged to get past the first person to her supervisor. I demanded to talk to his supervisor and he arranged for his supervisor to call me within 2 days(my bull shit meter went up,but I did not feel like calling up again tonight) also I cant check my email linked to my live account because some reason i cant sign into that yahoo email.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378813

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Rule 1: No politics on XBL. It's in the terms of services for Christ's sake.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378815

when i saw the title i thought it was going to be a hilarious youtube video of ludacris getting banned from xbox live

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378816

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
quashpdarkman;378815 wrote:
when i saw the title i thought it was going to be a hilarious youtube video of ludacris getting banned from xbox live
Same. Thats the only reason I came into the 360 board. Epic letdown.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378822

• jwg
Bad karma.You should still be able to play online; just make another gamertag. Whenever I've had my account suspended, I could still play on any of the other ones I had. I don't think you'll be able to access your DLC, though. That's tied up to your gamertag, I believe.It's one of the reasons I always prefer physical copies of things whenever possible. Screw the digital distribution future that's supposedly inevitable.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378826

• LowVoltag3
Damn that sux dude. They didn't even give you a reason? It's not your gamertag because when I got suspended for "BuckFush187", they made me change my gamertag. the system forced me to do it. So it had to be something else, like winning in madden or something.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378831

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
Token White Guy;378813 wrote:
Rule 1: No politics on XBL. It's in the terms of services for Christ's sake.
What about the John Mcain And Barrack Obama Gamer tag pics that were up for download on xbox live?Well I mean I could care less about the being suspended of xbox live It is just the principle of the thing the fact that i can't access some of my content,the fact that im losing out on live time

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378841

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I thought this too. Back on topic. Major Nelson had one of the guys that are in charge of banning accounts on the show a few episodes ago. They said that most of the "reasons" peoples account get banned are in the forums over there. I think if you are going to investigate it further you should start there.

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378858

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
maybe you got banned for having a misleading thread topic?

Ludicris Xbox Live suspension 10 years 3 weeks ago #378860

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Same. Very disappointing.