Forum

TOPIC: Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity?

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370162

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Zidy;370159 wrote:
I'm gonna be talking dirty to that little man.
he seems so intelligent that he will call the police on you :badgrin:
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370164

• LowVoltag3
broxy bear;370162 wrote:
he seems so intelligent that he will call the police on you :badgrin:
Lol exactly. It brings a whole new meaning to "Big brother".

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370166

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
nintendo has friend codes to try and stop child predators and microsoft has Milo to attract them lol
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370167

• LowVoltag3
broxy bear;370166 wrote:
nintendo has friend codes to try and stop child predators and microsoft has Milo to attract them lol
:smt043 M$ means it when they say the Xbox is for everyone

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370190

• agn
  • Administrator
I for one love it. The idea of a console logging me in by sight, and taking commands by voice and hand swipes is great. Will i be playing madden with it. No. But for interface, and fun mini games, I think it's fantastic. Also, I would say wait and see what developers can figure out with it. Maybe the game you're playing with a controller can take cues from your movements or expressions to enhance the game somehow. I just love that it does more than track the way the Wii does. It seems much more precise. Overall I think the Microsoft Press conference was a fantastic jump from last year which had almost no new game announcements. It will be very interesting to see how the Nintendo and Sony pressers stack up to this. Also how will Sony's motion controller, if it's real, compare to Natal?
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370226

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
really cool idea if the proof of concept turns into reality, but they need to make it cheap enough where it's a no brainer to pick it up too. Some really cool tech.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370259

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Joystiq had some hands on with the Milo demo.Taking a walk with Milo, Molyneux's Project Natal 'game'

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370306

[gamercard]Foodie Monster[/gamercard]Check out the Ultimate Quest! Your RPG Exclusive Podcast!

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370307

• therobd
  • Level 9
I just can't wait to talk to Milo and hear "Let's draw some fish!" or "I don't understand" as the response for everything.
[gamercard]therobd[/gamercard]50 out of 50 games beaten for the first time in 2006.LiveJournalMySpace

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370311

Milo is creepy.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE