Forum

TOPIC: Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity?

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370135

BuckFarack187;370090 wrote:
This is a lot bigger than most people know. Israeli scientists have been working on this for years and I'm pretty sure they've had it for years, but are now ready to publicly release it. Microsoft is a front company for the NWO, and this is going to eventually integrate us into the Matrix grid.
if you are serious I expect you to cancel you XBL account and trade-in your 360 later today
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370138

• LowVoltag3
AmazedsatSuma;370135 wrote:
if you are serious I expect you to cancel you XBL account and trade-in your 360 later today
I am serious and you know I'm right. And I'm still a gamer.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370139

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
AmazedsatSuma;370135 wrote:
You know I thought he was serious. Then I got to matrix grid and just chuckled at what appears to be a clever joke..... I hope

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370141

• LowVoltag3
Feelgood;370139 wrote:
You know I thought he was serious. Then I got to matrix grid and just chuckled at what appears to be a clever joke..... I hope
You do understand that "Technology" exists right? Technology isn't a conspiracy theory. You don't believe that eventually down the road, we will be able to plug ourselves into a matrix like grid? whether 100 years from now, 500 years from now, or what ever, eventually it will happen. We're in the beginning stages of it.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370144

BuckFarack187;370138 wrote:
I am serious and you know I'm right. And I'm still a gamer.
That is not of an excuse of you helping a group you think is trying to conquer the world and make us slaves.If you believe this boycott them, if you don't STFU
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370147

• jwg
Blue pill or the red pill? Which one will you take?

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370151

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
BuckFarack187;370141 wrote:
You do understand that "Technology" exists right? Technology isn't a conspiracy theory. You don't believe that eventually down the road, we will be able to plug ourselves into a matrix like grid? whether 100 years from now, 500 years from now, or what ever, eventually it will happen. We're in the beginning stages of it.
This is not even a joke. MS just announced at the post conference briefing that starting in 2010 "Surrogates" will be replacing "Avatars"....only on Xbox 360http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo-DqihTJ3c

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370157

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Wow I'm real skeptical how well this Natal thing will actually work, but looks like a good attempt that will at least push progress along, and as someone else noted, at least developers won't be able to assume everyone has one so they won't do stupid gimmicks just because they HAVE to.Milo just seems like the usual overhyped Molyneaux thing. Should have at least made it an attractive woman, then it would sell for sure.Oh and on the subject of Matrix, one of the more interesting theories I've come across about why we haven't had contact from ET is because they're too busy plugged into their own Matrix to bother exploring the stars.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370159

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
I'm gonna be talking dirty to that little man.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 8 months ago #370161

• LowVoltag3
Burr;370157 wrote:
Wow I'm real skeptical how well this Natal thing will actually work, but looks like a good attempt that will at least push progress along, and as someone else noted, at least developers won't be able to assume everyone has one so they won't do stupid gimmicks just because they HAVE to.Milo just seems like the usual overhyped Molyneaux thing. Should have at least made it an attractive woman, then it would sell for sure.Oh and on the subject of Matrix, one of the more interesting theories I've come across about why we haven't had contact from ET is because they're too busy plugged into their own Matrix to bother exploring the stars.
Actually that's been in the works by israeli scientists for years now. I saw that on the news like 5 years ago.